Sunday, November 04, 2007

BORDERS - Marshmallow & Holly

A few months ago I did the winter holiday campaign for BORDERS bookstores. Unfortunately we live up in Canada where there is no BORDERS.

I wonder if I could ask for a small favor?

If anyone can take a picture of the illustrations at Borders and email them to me, I'd be very appreciative!
email: kei at imaginismstudios.com

As a token of my appreciation, I'd be happy to post the pics on our blog and put a link to your blog :)

I really just want to see what it looks like in the stores! We're going to try to take a road trip down but things have been really busy around here so we might not be able to go.

The characters I was asked to create was a little fairy named Holly and a cute little polar bear cub named Marshmallow. It was a really fun job. Thanks BORDERS!